Monday, February 2, 2009

First to 6

Keeping it simple with the chart. Don't get lost in the details. 

The predicted calorie spike occurred on Super Bowl Sunday, along with a Steelers win. I didn't track everything I ate. I just estimated 3,000 calories. It could be lower or higher. Not sure but it doesn't matter. I'm back on track today. The weight is a bit higher but I think I'm still carrying some of yesterday's intake.

Did you know that Beck's Premium Light only has 64 calories per bottle?

Today also starts triathlon training. I'm not sure if I'm going to race, but my brother threw a challenge my way for August 22. I found a Couch-to-5K (law school has sent me to the couch - it's time to get up) and Sprint Triathlon training plan at Beginner Athlete and I start today. The plan looks complicated at first but after analysing and inspecting closer, it's not that bad. 

I start with with a 25 walk today. I may skip the Couch-to-5K part or at least accelerate the training a bit. The point is, anyone can do this. I challenge you to do it as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment