Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Bounce

Am I on my way back up? Let's hope not! Friday and Saturday were bad days for calorie counting (unless you like to count a lot) but Saturday ended up with a few pints and stogies. That made me forget I was trying to shed a few. 

But today was good. Although I was a little ticked off that I could not watch the Tour of California live online because of weather and server-load problems. I did catch the end of stage one live on VS. A crazy race with pouring rain, wind, flat tires, leaders withdrawing, breakaways that survived, and bike thefts! I need to watch the recap at 8 so I can see the podium ceremonies and post-race interviews. Here's a tweet from Lance.

Feeling good about my calorie intake today. I'll be a little over but I'll be okay. Driving to La Jolla tomorrow. Let's hope it doesn't rain too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment