Monday, February 9, 2009

The Lost (Gained) Weekend

I was away for the weekend. Ate too much to track so I estimated 3,000 calories per day. In the past, I would have fallen off the wagon completely but things are different now. I have a goal and I'm sticking to the program. My goal has been pushed out 2 weeks. I'll get there.

Found a inexpensive little kitchen food scale at Sur la table. Now I can weigh the food I eat to really see what the caloric content is.

Still raining here in Southern California. Supposed to clear up tomorrow. I'll stop at the grocery store tonight to stock up on fruits and vegetables. Bought tomato juice by mistake last week instead of V8. Similar but I like the V8 better. Now I need to choke down 11 cans of the tomato juice unless I can find some vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment