Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Adjustments

Not a bad day yesterday. Still feeling the effects of overeating on Super Bowl Sunday. I didn't really overeat like the old Dale would have. Actually, compared to the old Dale, I ate very little, but the new Dale can't handle such a big meal. That's good.

Two changes to the chart. 

1. I've had to push out the goal date to 2/24. That's a gain of 10 days added to my original forecast. That original forecast didn't include the weekend blimps. Now that I've had 3 weekend blips, I think this forecast is more accurate. I still make progress. That's good. 

You can see the weekend blips in red. The first big spike, a smaller spike the next weekend and a HUGE spike on Super Bowl weekend. 

2. I've also added trend lines. Easy to do in Excel. I'm sure my weight loss trend line will flatten a bit over time. My goal is to keep it steep until I reach my goal. The calorie intake trend line is on the way up. The Super Bowl spike helped as well as the fact that I find I can eat around 1,300 calories a day and still lose weight. So when I'm hungry, I don't starve myself but hunt down a piece of fruit. I just discovered that white peaches have a lower calorie content than other fruit. I had one last night. Tasty! That's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment