Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still losing

Had a great lunch yesterday. Could have gone for the burger but had the blackened mahi mahi with new potatoes, vegetables and garlic pizza bread. I even had a pint of tasty red beer. 

I guess I can handle about 1,300-1,500 calories and not falter too bad. Day to day weighing is bad because your body retains water based upon the salt content of what you eat and the weather. Plus, wait for this.... bowel movements. If you don't go, you don't lose much weight! One thing about this diet, you learn a lot about your body. I haven't added a column for bowel movements yet. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. LOL at the BM comment...but it sounds like a tasty lunch. I drink, on a weekday, about a gallon of water...just to keep things moving along, nicely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my standard practice as well. The problem is when my schedule changes. When I'm out of my routine, I neglect my drinking.

    ReplyDelete