Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flat-lining

I'm flat-lining. I've hit a point where I'm having trouble continuing my weight loss. Part of the problem is that I'm inactive right now. I was counting on my triathlon training starting on February 2 but I've had to postpone that while I sort out some issues. 

My original weight loss goal date was today. It's been revised to March 8, based upon my current 5 day rolling average weight loss. Look at that green line. A few ups and down but really going now where. 

I had a difficult Thursday and Friday while I sorted out my phone problems. Windows 7 and Blackberry beta software do not mix. I'm back to Vista and Blackberry 4.7.0.75 and I already miss 4.7.0.113 but it wasn't authorized by Verizon so I couldn't browse the web. Maybe that's why the battery life was so much better.

Great prologue in the ToC today. Levi 2nd. Lance 9th. I have them both on my fantasy team!

No comments:

Post a Comment