Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thinking about the Super Bowl

Click on the chart to see a larger version

I'm worried about the Super Bowl. I've already decided that I'm going to eat the chips & dip, drink beer and enjoy the day. What I'm worried about is whether or not I'll fall off the wagon completely. 

As I was driving to lunch today I was thinking about splurging and eating something like tacos or spaghetti or pizza or maybe a yogurt for dessert. But I fought the urge and went to Subway, like Jared, and had the Veggie Delight. 230 calories. Plus it's fairly cheap if I buy the $5 foot-long and eat the other half for dinner. Since I budget 333 calories for each meal, the Veggie Delight works perfect. 

Today I only dropped 0.2 lbs. I believe this is because I made stir fry last night and I'm pretty sure the salt that I added and the soy sauce caused me to retain water. Once my system calms down today, I'm projecting a good weigh-in tomorrow. 

btw, I heard cookies calling my name last night and I resisted them. Bad cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment