Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling good

The belt is moving through the notches. 

I didn't have any blips in the weight loss area after the weekend even though I had blips in the calorie intake area. Not as big a blip as the previous weekend. The nice thing about tracking this info now is that I know what effects calorie intake has. Eventually it will become intuitive. I'll know what I can eat and what I can't.

Once I start my running in March, I'll be better off and I'll know my "maintain weight" number of calories. Once I offset the with exercise I'll be able to indulge in my favorite foods... in moderation!

You may notice that the waist and hip measurements are missing. I don't get to measure everyday so I just copy the numbers from the day before. Well, I must be losing inches because my body fat percentage was going up and that's wrong! I need to try to measure today to get a good body fat percentage reading.

I'm thinking I should do a review of the software programs I've come across during my little adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment