Thursday, March 5, 2009

Slight Ache

I'm feeling a little of the aftereffects of a few months of being a couch/desk/recliner potato. I little ache in my legs. I'm happy that I am following a plan that eases me into my training. Otherwise, I'd be running a 10K everyday and I'd surely hurt myself or have a heart attack.

Now I have to adapt to my exercise and not try to make up the calories I'm burning by eating more. Eat the same and let the exercise get me to my goal which is just 15 days away.

Status 
Lost: 14.8 lbs. 
Remaining: 10.6 lbs.

Now that I'm running, I should have no problem reaching my goal in a reasonable amount of time.

Also, I changed my chart to reflect Net Calories burned and added Extra Calories burned to show the benefit of exercise.

Now... off to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment