Friday, March 6, 2009

Burn!!!

Click the chart to see a full size version

Calves & thighs ached a bit today when I started the run but I forgot about it once I worked through my intervals. Can't wait til Sunday when I run again. On Tuesday I bump my run time up 3 minutes. Should be fun. Finished the first chapter of Triathlon Training for Dummies. Great book with lots of information. It's answering all my questions. There's a lot to learn.

Here's a list of the things I need to buy and do:
  • Tune up bike
  • Evaluate water bottle cage capacity
  • Buy new helmet
  • Buy goggles
  • Buy triathlon suit
  • Buy new bike shoes and pedals
  • Buy bag to hold gear 
  • Find cheapest way to ship bike to South Dakota
  • Figure out way to blog with text and photos during the race
August 22 is not that far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment