Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back on Track

Well, I'm finally back on track. My chart shows my weight loss is consistent this week. I'm just a couple of pounds away from my low point in March. I've done some modification to my statistical analysis of my weight loss and an now tracking 4 projections.
  • 7 day average
  • 14 day average
  • 30 day average
  • average from the beginning of my program in January
If I look at the data as projected over the entire course of my weight loss program, October 3 is the date I'll reach my first goal of 24.9 BMI. The 30 day average projects July 19, 14 day projects July 4 and 7 day projects June 25. Why so different? Because I've been doing much better of late and if I stick to this pace, I'll reach that first goal quickly.

I'm eating lots of fruits and veggies and trying to stay away from steak and the other stuff I'm know to enjoy. My weekends allow me to enjoy a good meal but the week sees me being very watchful over what I consume.

Once I reach the normal BMI range I'll reset my goal and shoot for a middle of the normal range number around 22.

Do you know your BMI? There is a BMI calculator at the bottom of this page. Compare your number against the chart to find out if you're underweight, normal, overweight or obese.

No comments:

Post a Comment