Saturday, November 21, 2009

Technology is challenging


I felt much better during my run today and was looking forward to posting my results. However, RoadRunnerGPS was not able to upload the data for my run today and it appears that the info is lost forever. Reminds me of the problems I've had with the Nike+.

On a positive note, I sent an email to tech support and received a reply back within a couple of hours on Saturday. I suspect that the error was not caused by the RoadRunnerGPS app but probably by Verizon or the BlackBerry Storm crappy new OS upgrade! Man! What a piece of garbage! The new OS was supposed to be so much better but they've definitely taken a step back. Many steps back!

Another positive note, I increased today's distance by 50% and eliminated the rest stops.

Now, if I could just find an app to do my laundry...

3 comments: