Sunday, November 29, 2009

Battle of Wounded Knee

But I survived! A couple of Aleves and I was good to go.

Cell phone battery almost dead because I forgot to plug it in last night. It lasted longer than I did.

My problem: Being fat and lazy for the past few months. It's bad... very bad. It feels like I'm starting over. All the progress seems wasted. You can't let it go. You must continue striving for more. Set goals and keep them. Ugh. I need to stretch!

I discovered that I can guide my mouse over my run data at RoadRunnerGPS and see my speed and elevation over any part of my run. And I supposed I can use this all on a bike as well. Hmmmmm... Although the software has a rest number at the top. It doesn't seem to measure the rest. I wonder how I make that work? I stopped at the traffic signal and waited to cross. You can see the dip in the line but no rest data. Also, my free trial expires tomorrow so I guess I'll fork over $4.99 and continue using it.

But it feels good to run and I did a short jaunt uphill. I hate hills! Gotta remember to bring an ID with me for the paramedics...

Rest of the day: work, music, convo, discovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment